Baths have the potential to be a source of relaxation and comfort, yet, getting into and out of the tub may be challenging for those who are elderly or have a physical disability. The procedure of taking a bath may be made simpler and less dangerous owing to the range of assistive gadgets currently available on the market.
Aids For Getting In And Out Of The Bath
Bath lifts are mechanical devices that allow users to enter and exit the bathtub in a safe and risk-free manner by lowering and raising them into and out of the water, respectively. This eliminates the need for the user to risk falling into or getting splashed by the water while entering or exiting the tub. They function by using a motor to either raise or recline the user, lowering the risk of that individual slipping and falling while sitting in the chair.
Bath Steps and Stools
When employing bath steps and stools, the user is provided with a stable stepping platform to enter and exit the bathtub. This makes it easier for older adults and those with limited mobility. Those who need help moving around will find this to their advantage. If the person uses the tub, it may also act as a seat while they are already inside the tub.
Grab Bars and Handles
Grab bars and handles in the bathtub provide the user support and stability while getting in and out of the tub. Their installation may take place on either the walls of the bathtub or the sides of the bathtub, both of which are viable options.
Summary Of “Transfer Benches Aids For Getting In And Out Of The Bath”
Transfer benches are designed to make transitioning from a wheelchair to a bathtub or the other way around easier for a person. They are outfitted with a backrest that provides lumbar support and a seat that you can adjust to coincide with the different tub levels.
- ✅ 👍 POWERFUL TWIN SUCTION – Effortlessly secure your footing with our powerful twin suction cup bath handles. Instantly attaches to your bathtub or shower wall for added safety and stability while entering or exiting
- ✅ 👍 SECURITY & STABILITY – Our powerful suction cup bathroom grab rails provides added security and stability for easy bath/shower entry. Installs in minutes on non-porous, flat surfaces. Note: not for use on rough or uneven surfaces
- ✅ 👍 COMFORTABLE – Our grab rails for bathroom offers a secure and comfortable grip with its textured, contoured rubber surface. Our grab handles have non-slip design ensures safety in the bathroom, tub, shower, and toilet, perfect for those with injuries, the elderly, and toddlers
- ✅ 👍 NON-SLIP GRIP – Ensure your safety with our powerful grab rails for elderly. Check for proper suction before use and do a load test for added security. Perfect for the elderly, injured, and toddlers, textured rubber provides a non-slip grip even when wet. Approx. dimensions of hand rails : H8 x W29 x D10cm
- ✅ 👍 NO ASSEMBLY REQURED – Our portable shower handles for elderly provides secure support for those who need extra assistance in the bathroom. Easily attaches to smooth surfaces without drilling or tools. Perfect for those with disabilities or limited mobility. shower holder rapid release design allows for easy removal and safe use
- SUPPORTS BATH USERS TO GET IN AND OUT OF THE BATH: Attaches to the side of the bath to offer support and balance when entering or exiting a bath
- ADJUSTABLE DESIGN: Fits most standard bathtubs and adjusts between 70-170mm thickness Max Load 136kg
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO FIT : Really quick to install and take out No tools required and can be used on both sides of the bath
- DURABLE AND SAFE DESIGN: Manufactured from durable waterproof materials and built to last and easy to keep clean and hygienic
- DURABLE AND SAFE OFFSET DESIGN: Manufactured from durable waterproof materials and built to last and easy to keep clean and hygienic
- ♥ COMFORT: This bath transfer bench with padded armrest makes that elderly people or people with mobility problems to enjoy a comfortable and safe daily hygiene because it assists to transfer in and out of the tub effortless.
- ♥ STABLE AND SAFE: Thanks to its non-slip suction cups and its sturdy stainless aluminium structure, the bath transfer allows the user to bathe comfortably seated, thus avoiding unwanted risks such as slipping and falling.
- ♥ ADJUSTABLE: The non tools assembly, its 9 height adjustments (from 30″ to 35″) it is adaptable to bathtubs up to 19.5″ and its reversible backrest easily adjusts to the needs of the user. (Height to seat: 18” – 21.5”). IMPORTANT: Measure the height of the bathtub before buying the transfer bench, it must be less than or equal to 19.5″. Measure the inside of your bathtub; the difference between the inside and outside measurement should not be more than 3.9″.
- ♥ EASY TO USE: The transfer bench has a sturdy backrest, a frame with drainage holes and a firm padded armrest that make the baths safe even for users with pain and lack of strength and stability.
- ✔ RECOMMENDED FOR: Elderly, pregnant women and people with mobility problems due to periods of injury rehabilitation, convalescence or postoperative. Maximum user weight: 220Ib.
- Brand new good quality belt bath lift
- Safe and easy to use bathing aid for that extra help getting in and out of the bath
- Full one year UK guarantee with a second-to-none after sales service
- A modern, superior belt bath lift at a sensible price
- Use this non-slip bath mat to reduce your risk of slips or falls in the bathroom
- Large suckers keep the 78 cm x 35 cm (30-3/4 x 13-3/4 in.) mat securely in place during use
- Non-slip treads with raised ridges help prevent slips while sitting or standing on the wet surface
- Gives you an extra sense of security and safety while bathing, ideal for use by children, the elderly, & people with disabilities or injuries
- Machine washable at 40 degrees, square shower mat made of high-grade medical rubber