We are thrilled to offer a platform for you to share your prior experiences with mobility companies around the UK. We appreciate your interest in our organisation, but please be aware that you are only able to publish one mobility company review per year and reserve the right to remove any that contains any of the following:
Inappropriate And Objectionable Content:
- Unpleasant or sexually explicit content
- Profane or ill-tempered language
- Encouragement to illegal or immoral behaviour
- Duplicates (people’s work that has been copied or stolen) (this includes excessive quoting)
- Non-Internet materials that are not available online (e.g. phone numbers, mailing addresses, and URLs)
- Material about a foreign language (unless there is a clear connection to the mobility company)
- And Any content we deemed to cross the line and not be a review.
Self Promotion Content:
- Advertisements, self-promotional materials, or excessive repetition of the same topic
- Employees in the mobility profession submit reviews to be compensated.
- Positive reviews incorporated in paid PR packages and competition submissions are examples of this.
- More information on what we consider you may find promotional content on our Frequently Asked Questions page
Client input should be significant for mobility companies. If you have any concerns regarding reviews that do not adhere to the review format, please do not hesitate to contact us.